People rent the room out for many reasons. For birthdays; bachelor(ette) parties, film shoots; dab throwdowns; christmas parties; comedy shows or music jams, fundraisers; industry parties; you name it! We have tons of board games, chess, cards, poker chips, lego and colouring books! And no, you can’t bring kids here – this is for adults!
You can also just book a huge table on any regular night. We can take reservations up to 40 with just a days notice.
Room Rental Rates:
SUN – WED $100
THU – SAT $150
LG Party (60-80) $200
Use of the room, with a comedy show, a burlesque girl, a pot of coffee and plate of munchies.
Music Event setup fee $50
Reservation Service $50
Catering – contact us for quote
Comedy show – contact us for a quote
Burlesque acts – contact us for a quote
– Use of the back space for 6 hours (to midnight latest)
– Use of equipment and all furniture in the back room
– Front door, wait and cleanup staff (food cleanup extra)
– Mention on my website on upcoming shows link, if wanted.
– You may charge whatever you wish to gain the cost back.
– Our bar will be open for service. If you wanted to bring in outside catering, drink or snacks, please contact us for a quote.
Ask about our catering network – between Puff Mama, AFT Kitchen, Dangerous Dans, Pizziolo, Coyote Willie and several other restaurants – we got you covered!
We can also provide you, with very little cost, some fantastic entertainment! – A comedy show can cost you as low as $60 and up to $500 depending on the acts you want.
– Burlesque girls can go from as low as $75 for an act up to $500 for a full show with a bunch of girls and a host. Esther Deville produces our monthly burlesque show and we have a great roster of girls (and guys!) to choose from.
– Music acts can go from $75 for a single act up to $700 for a full band. If you want to bring your own music act, it’s just $50 for the setup fee and sound guy.
Underground Café & Social Club
670 Queen St East Toronto M4M 1G8 416-450-9125